Balletic moves for Bellydance by Khalida
‘Balletic Moves for Bellydance’ is a 3-part conditioning, technique & combinations video set.
In this nearly 2-hour downloadable/streaming class Kim Khalida shares her favourite tips, movement drills and follow-along exercises from ballet – applied to bellydance.
Practice along and enjoy getting stronger ankles and feet, moveable hips and a deeper turnout (who doesn’t want that! :)) You will learn balletic basics, bellydance application, traveling steps & combinations, several practice drills as well as a short bonus combination with veil.
Working with this class regularly will help you get smoother traveling steps, more fluid transitions, graceful arms, more effortless movements and beautiful body lines.
You will learn:
- Khalida’s favourite conditioning routines (for Feet, Turnout, Hips/Ankle Strenghtening)
- Ballet Basics, Foot Positions and Bellydance Application
- Arm Pathways and Transitions
- Plié-Relevé practice Routine & Bellydance follow-along variation
- Movements & Traveling Steps
- Simple Turns
- Ballet-inspired Combinations for Bellydance
- A Bonus Combination with Veil